This Privacy Notice outlines how EACANTA and its subsidiaries, associates, jointly controlled entities and associates (including but not limited to IBN Group of Companies) as well as their representatives (collectively, “EACANTA”) collect, store, use, disclose and process your Personal Data in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Malaysia. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to any of the companies or representatives within EACANTA and the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to yourself and/or such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data.
In this Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” includes all data defined within PDPA (as amended from time to time), including but not limited to information concerning your personal details (such as name, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, age, gender, race, nationality), contact details and any other relevant information that you had disclosed or make available to EACANTA as may be updated from time to time.
In the course of your dealings with EACANTA, you may have furnished your Personal Data to EACANTA and in doing so you agree and consent to EACANTA collecting, storing, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data.
EACANTA may collect your Personal Data from you in the following ways:
- when you interact with EACANTA’s staff, including but not limited to visiting any of our offices and/or sales galleries, providing feedback, lodging complaints and response to our marketing materials;
- when you submit forms or documents to EACANTA and/or any related third party products and/or service providers;
- when you enter into any transactions with EACANTA;
- when you make payment related to any transactions with EACANTA;
- when you participate in our contests, events, market research and surveys;
- when you register or update your online profile;
- when you subscribe to any of EACANTA’s products and/or services as well as products and/or services by third party service providers;
- EACANTA website cookies that stores your personalised preference;
- when you submit a job application to EACANTA; and
- from information obtained independently by EACANTA from other lawful sources;
EACANTA may collect, store, use, disclose or process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- assessing and processing your application(s) for products and/or services of EACANTA as well as products and/or services by third party service providers provided through EACANTA;
- providing you with the abovementioned requested products and/or services;
- conducting credit evaluation and background check on you to facilitate, implement and/or formalise any transaction with EACANTA (including billing, processing payments and collecting debts);
- resolving your queries, requests, feedbacks and/or complaints;
- facilitating EACANTA‘s customers loyalty programmes, contests and events;
- conducting market research and surveys to improve EACANTA‘s products and/or services;
- sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information about existing and/or new products/services (collectively known as “Marketing Information”) that EACANTA, its business partners and/or third party providers may be offering (postal mail, email, telephone calls, text messaging and/or other methods);
*You may opt-out of receiving such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for the aforesaid purpose at any time by contacting EACANTA
- making disclosures as required by laws, rules, regulations, by-laws, order, guidelines and/or directives;
- to investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving EACANTA;
- facilitating business transactions which may include mergers, acquisitions or asset sales;
- compliance with internal policies and procedures, including but not limited to operation, administration, development, record-keeping, risk management, provision of facilities and/or enhancement of EACANTA’s businesses;
- human resource applications; and/or
- any other incidental purpose relating to any of the above.
Your Personal Data may/will be disclosed to the following parties:
- any company or representative within EACANTA;
- EACANTA‘s third party service providers or agents (including without limitation auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, adjusters and utility companies);
- any registered credit reporting agencies under Credit Reporting Agency Act 2010;
- EACANTA‘s business partner, investor, assignee or transferee to facilitate business asset transactions (including without limitation to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
- any law enforcement agencies;
- any governmental authorities or regulatory bodies; and
- any other party authorised and consented by you.
EACANTA may disclose your Personal Data to any or all of the parties stated above which may be located within or outside of Malaysia or involve sending your Personal Data to a location outside of Malaysia.
In the event you furnish or make available to EACANTA any Personal Data relating to a third party, including information of your spouse, children, parents and the designated person in charge from an organisation or company (collectively the “Relevant Persons”), you confirm that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide EACANTA with their Personal Data and for EACANTA to collect, store, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes listed above.
In the event where Personal Data indicated as necessary is not provided or your consent or the consent of any Relevant Person given herein is withdrawn, EACANTA will not be able to provide you with its products and services and/or fulfil any of your request to EACANTA and/or access to EACANTA’s website and/or the full range of benefits/services/obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
You may request in writing for access to and request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, of if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:Telephone number : +603-2700 4056
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence address: 6A, Level 6, Chulan Tower, No. 3, Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This privacy notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be given on our website and/or by such other means of communication deemed suitable by EACANTA.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this privacy notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.